Careers at ATS
We are currently seeking instructors:
Licenced Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (LAME) Avionics (B2) Instructor
Licenced Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (LAME) Mechanical (B1) Instructor
Actual job descriptions will depend on the applicant’s qualifications. However, the following will apply to all positions:
- Instruction will occur anywhere in Australia and may include South East Asia.
- Some instruction or assessment may be conducted through live webinar.
- Main office and work location is Nowra, NSW, or Albion Park, NSW.
- Daily working hours may vary depending on courses delivered.
- Facilitation of online students as required.
Preferred qualifications and qualities:
- Category experience (mechanical):
- Sheet metal
- SAAB 340 (SF)
- Learjet 35/36
- IAI 1124
- Airbus A319/320/321
- BAe125_800XP Series
- Cessna Citation 550/560
- Cessna Citation 525/525A
- Able to work independently or in a team;
- Strong computer competence including MS Word, PowerPoint, and Windows 10.
- Experience in webinars (student or facilitator).
- A desire to undertake further qualifications.
- Looking for a long term position.
- Ability to work with people of all ages and backgrounds.
ATS is an equal opportunity employer and all applications are welcome. All enquiries: email@example.com
Aerospace Training Services is always looking for instructors to provide quality training to our clients. If you have aviation trade qualifications with at least seven years experience in either the civilian or military aviation environment, and have a passion for excellence, please send us a recent Curriculum Vitae, including your current contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Theresa Mitchell on +61 2 4421 0878.